Wednesday 13 April 2011

Introduction to “Little Lotus Lookbook”


HELLO!!! My name is Laura Cristina, I am a fashion designer and photographer from Guaynabo, Puerto Rico. This is my blog! I graduated last May from Syracuse University with a BFA in Fashion Design with a concentration in Fashion Photography. I love to design, sew, taking pictures and to travel.  As my life advances I hope to do all of those things even more than I do them currently, especially travel.

Right now I’m in the process of planning my big move to NYC (in late August 2011) to start my professional career. I live in Puerto Rico now and I have my own little thing going on, working the freelance business. Its going really well, if I may say so myself.

Little Lotus Lookbook will be a place where I will be sharing the things that inspire me, such as pictures, articles, fun fashion facts or anything that pops up that I think fashion enthusiasts will appreciate. I’ve tried many times to keep a paper journal and/or sketchbook but I never continue them or I just forget them, so keeping a blog is more up my alley, I love technology!  Hopefully you will get to know me, how I think, what my style is and maybe in the future you will see me out there in the biz!!! Fingers crossed!

This blog is meant to be a supplement to my website, I’d like to invite you to check it out, www.lauracristinavientos.com.

I hope you all like what I post here and I would love to hear back from you, so feel free to contact me through my website or just comment here. Follow me if you like!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment