Monday 19 May 2014

LOVE FOR PLUS: Summer Wedding Guest Look #2

This June I will be attending a less formal day time wedding, so I don't want to be overdressed, since its a more casual affair.  My original idea was to go retro with an emerald dress I found in Torrid.com, but when I ordered the dress it was too big on me and the fit was not so great so I had to act quickly and come up with plan B.

As my main piece I chose "Woman in the Office Dress" from ModCloth.com. This little dress has a pinky/red floral print on a mint background with yellow piping detail, very Summer/Spring. The dress will be light and casual but with the right accessories, wedding appropriate. I picked up some light pink and white jewelry from Forever21, a scarf to use as a coverup and a pair of flats from ModCloth.com.

Since I am trying to keep it fresh and comfy during the summer, I will put my hair up in a bun and use a light pink bow for a cute girly touch. I will keep my make up simple using earth tones and shades of pink.


No comments:

Post a Comment