Saturday 3 November 2012

POST SERIES: MUSES


Muse: Kat Dennings
Occupation: Actress
Origin: Philadelphia PA, USA
Best Known for: Her roles in the movies "Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist", "The House Bunny", "The 40-Year-Old Virgin" and "2 Broke Girls"
Age: 26









     Kat Dennings is known for her roles where she is the girl everyone wants to be: sexy, outspoken and cool. If there was ever a movie about my life, I'd want her to play me. (Not that I even look like her at all, but she would make me seem so cool, haha). She is just a really awesome girl. I love how she is proud of her body. She has a big chest and she dresses up to show what she's got. She is not afraid to accentuate her assets. I feel that Kat is a lot like the roles she picks in real life, so she is able to play the characters effortlessly.


Dennings as "Max" in the sitcom  "2 Broke Girls"



Another one of Kat's prominent features are her sultry lips.


Red carpet event, rocking a white low cut dress.

Bold choice of a dress, showing off her chest but still classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment